World Language Educators seeking:
✓ continuous support and inspiration for the school year ahead
✓ community that feels like family
✓ professional growth, on your journey to mastery of facilitating language acquisition
✓ beautiful, ready-made resources for your Spanish French, and English classes
✓ coaching from a World Language Enthusiast, Master Teacher, and positive and passionate cheerleader who wants nothing more than YOUR success and that of your students!
... in an intimate, judgement-free community of like-minded professionals!
Any of these describe you?!:
➔ Already anxious, last year felt SO hard!
➔ Nervous, building a classroom community was such a challenge last year!
➔ Already anticipating and resenting the apathy!
➔ Department of 1 (or sometimes it feels that way)
➔ Exasperated and desperate for community and people who "get it"!
➔ in a FUNK that you can't seem to shake... struggling to find the JOY in teaching any more
➔ Desperate for something new, something novel!
➔ Constantly comparing yourself to other teachers, both in your building and those you see at conferences or online
What if I told you it didn’t have to be this way? What if I told you that there were teachers just like you, showing up authentically every day with fresh ideas and new strategies for their students.
World Language teachers learning, sharing and growing in a community... A community that is frustrated with the SAME things, but feels seen, heard, and supported.... A community that YOU too, can be a part of...
Introducing La Familia Loca PLC!
A community where you’ll develop and enhance your skills in delivering compelling comprehensible input through acquisition driven instruction!
Teachers like you are exactly why this PLC exists! This is a community where educators, deeply committed to creating communicatively competent, curious, and empathetic learners collaborate in an intimate one of a kind community!
After just six months in our PLC Members of La Familia Loca:
- approach their classes with more confidence and JOY
- teach and lead lessons as their authentic selves, modeling this for the students they teach
- apply new strategies and techniques learned with excitement that their students sense and reciprocate
- begin to cultivate a classroom culture of risk taking where students feel excited about using the Target Language!
- feel prepared, motivated, and excited about their day to day work in the classroom
- lean on the positive and collaborative community, that truly feels like a family for venting, questions, feedback, and most of all support in a year that feels more draining than ever!
Alicia- La Familia Loca Member
I feel so supported and less isolated! On the worst days, there's a group out there who understands. And, there are so many ideas shared to make MOST days, the BEST days!
Alana- La Familia Loca Member
I don't know if I would have made it through this year without La Familia Loca and your support and encouragement, it has been such a life-changing community to be a part of.
Hi, I’m La Maestra Loca!
I’m a teacher JUST LIKE YOU, which makes my approach to coaching and leading in this community unique! I’m in the classroom full time, and I've been teaching with Acquisition Driven Instruction my whole career.
Last year was NO joke. Everyone in this community leaned on each other in a way that we never had before. We really "needed" each other and I'm grateful for each and every member!
Inside our PLC, I am passionate about coaching teachers to show up every day as their authentic selves, for their students, while developing and enhancing their skills in facilitating language acquisition. I believe there is so much power in how we "show up" every day for our kids and I am SO glad you’re here!
Take a peek at our monthly framework!
and this is our Individualized Familia Loca Professional Growth Blueprint!
Monthly Benefits in La Familia Loca:
LIVE webinar! with La Maestra Loca
Monthly workshop streamed to FB LIVE. This session is directly related to the monthly strategy in focus
Guest of the month! Live chat + Q&A session
Each month, we have a guest and expert in the field of World Language Education, join us for a LIVE Chat and Q&A Session!
Hot Seat Q&A!
Monthly LIVE hot seat Q&A hosted on Zoom where members of La Familia Loca have the opportunity to ask me ANYTHING!.
Community Work Time + Group Coaching
Montly opportunity to gather with educators who teach the same grade level and workshop the month’s strategy in focus.
Beautiful, Ready to Use RESOURCES!
Content, mini units, and resources related to the strategy in focus- Delivered in Spanish, French, and English!
Lagniappe Community Building Session
These sessions focus on our mental and emotional well-being and allow us to connect as humans and take a break from work!
A one of a kind, supportive, JOYful Community of WL Educators!
The secret sauce to La Familia Loca... The reason behind our name. The incredible community in our FB group is just the support you've been waiting for!
Here's what current members of
La Familia Loca have to say...
And what about the 3 common concerns keeping you from committing?!
I just don't know if I have the time! What if I miss you LIVE!?
All of the videos are recorded and you can come back and watch them whenever you want in your membership portal!! The resources are shared to SAVE you time and the strategies are bite sized for easy to implement!
I don't teach Spanish + I am a high school teacher!
There are teachers of ALL grade levels, and MANY languages! Resources are shared in French, English and Spanish and ALL sessions are in our common language (English)!
But I'm brand new to teaching for acquisition!
Welcome! The focus of this group is to develop your skills, from wherever you are! Teachers of ALL levels and at all stages of facilitating acquisition are here!
- feeling part of a community of educators who have the same mindset as you and share your same struggles
- opening your email to find ready to use resources, with a video explaining HOW to best implement them! No more scrolling TPT!
- actually applying strategies from conferences you attend, with accountability buddies to report back to!
- Asking expert guest teachers questions in monthly guest webinars in an intimate setting!
- You and your students feeling the confidence and JOY that comes with the implementation of new activities and strategies in your World Language Classroom.
What would it be worth to you, to feel prepared, motivated, supported, celebrated, and JOYful about your work?
Here's what's included in
La Familia Loca PLC:
With this program you'll get:
1. Live! Monthly Webinar with La Loca ($100-value)
2. Guest of the month Chat + Q&A ($100-value)
3. Community Work Time and Group Coaching ($50 value)
4. Ready to use resources in French and Spanish! ($20-50 value)
5. Access to the private La Familia Loca PLC Facebook Community! (priceless)
6. Monthly Hot Seat Q&A/ Group Coaching ($150 value)
7. Lagniappe Community Building Session (happy hour, yoga, Zumba) (priceless)
8. BONUS! Resource archive (🌟 resources dripped over 6 months- IMMEDIATELY released for annual members) ($100 value)
9. BONUS! New Member Orientation!
Total Monthly Value = $500<
Amigos, I think I may cry. This takes such a weight of fmy shoulders to have these resrouces!
I love the way that new ideas that you share help re-motivate me to continue to stretch and grow. I feel connected to other teachers and int hat connection, there is strength.
I love this group. The positivity and support is unreal. Love has always been goal #1 for me as a teacher. This group is full of teachers that share that value. This is not just a Facebook group, this is a powerhouse of amazing teachers who just want their kids to see themselves for all we know they can be.
Your energy inspires me. My students really love the brain breaks and I love all the idea generation because I get in a rut so often!
The resource drop feels like a mini-BDay present every month! SO excited!
I've Still Got Questions
No problem - check out the most frequently asked ones below...